Friday, December 30, 2011

Prophet Anonymous' prophesies for 2012 Part two

Without any ado, I present to you the further prophecies of Prophet Anonymous:

  • Michele Bachmann will stage a coup after Nicolas Sarkozy is elected president. 
  • President Bachmann will ban a series of a books which she deems "dangerous," including "Curious George rides a bike,"  "Horton Hears a Who," and the most sinister of all, "Clifford the big red dog."
  • Due to a terrible mistake, all jugs of milk shipped to stores nationwide on the date of January the 22nd, will actually be half-and-half, rather than milk.
  • President Bachmannn will legally change every one's name to "Nikolai Bachmann," on December the 17th.
  • Your local K-mart will close.
  • I will finally win the Nobel Prize in Prophecy.
  • Golf balls will contract the common cold.
  • President Bachmann will change her name to "Mishka Bachmannnnnnnn"
  • I will stop picking on Mishka Bachmannnnnnnn in 2012.
  • Prophet Anonymous will finally be given his own TBN show. it will be called "Superhappyfun prophecy hour!!!"
  • Someone, somewhere will smoke a cigarette. 
  • Someone, somewhere will make a racist comment.
  • Someone, somewhere...bah, I've lost my train of thought.
That isn't the image I wanted for this post.
That isn't the image I wanted at all!
  • Blogger's will quit throwing in the towel.
  • Prophet Anonymous will finally be recognized as the genius he is.
  • Campbell's soup will change their slogan to "Mmm mmm Mediocre/" 
Well, happy New Year! I'm not entirely satisfied with this post, so to make it up to you I'll upload a new, never before seen photo of prophet Anonymous, unmasked!

Oh for crying out loud....
I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you,
Brandon Montgomery

0 comments:

Post a Comment